Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

I have finally started to shake off the post holiday season blahs and I am getting things in gear again at the shop.

I have yet to print up a January calendar but still have the open classes on Saturday morning and Tuesday afternoons.

Sit N Knit Thursdays resume this week from 7 to 9 PM. I am looking forward to seeing everybody again! New people are always welcome!

This Friday evening is the meeting fot he Kniterary Literary Club (7 - 9PM). Hopefully everyone has read Knit Fast, Die Young by Mary Kruger.

I am starting to order spring yarns so if you have seen anything I should consider please let me know.

Coming up January 26th is the Mosaic class with Vickie. I will be sending out an outline of the course soon to everyone. It is still not too late to register. Cost $25 and includes yarn for a sample swatch.

If you would like to knit lace but have always been afraid to make sure to attend Michelle's February, Friday evening classes (first 3 fridays in Feb). She will be teaching a few lace patterns and taking the mystery out of lace knitting for you. At the end of the 3 weeks you should have a lace scarf nearly done! (Cost $70) (does include yarn for project) The class is limited to 5 people so make sure to register soon!

Fiona Ellis will be here on March 29th with her Twisting with the Cable girl class. There is still room in the class if you are interested! Cost is $30.

Here's to a great year of knitting!!

No comments: