Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Update



Hello Kniterarians!

Happy Canada Day!!
Can you believe that it is July 1st already??

Nothing like some knitting at the cottage or in the backyard to make July complete wouldn’t you say? There is not much I like better that relaxing under the trees in my backyard at home with a project on the go.

And what do I have on the go?? I continue to knit Nutkin socks in the Celebration Sweet Sheep yarn.
I have started the second sock. I am putting the finishing touches on a knitting bag for me. I knit it with recycled Sari Silk and Debbie Bliss Donegal Chunky Tweed. Slowly but surely I am knitting 2 shawls one out of Malabrigo Lace Yarn and the other out if some Dye-version Party Ribbon. I am also about to felt a bag that was inspired by left over Cascade 220 and Ella Rae Classic and Norval Morriseau. ( Pics of Nutkin to the left and Donegal Tweed & Sari silk to the right.)

Enough about me….Share your projects with all of us on our Ravelry group Kniterarians!

Birthday greetings go out to Wendy and Justine who both get 20% off one purchase this month. If you have a birthday this month let me know and I will send you a discount letter!

Classes this Month:
Wednesday, July 9th, Lazy Day Knitting Sculpted Tree 11 AM – 4:30 PM
Beginners 7 PM – 9PM
Saturday, July 12th, Finishing Class
Wednesday July 16, 7 – 9 PM Koolaid Dying 7 – 9 PM
Wednesday , July 23rd 11Am – 4:30 PM Lazy Day Felting
7 PM – 9 PM Xmas in July Sweater ornament
All Thursdays Sit N Knit 7PM – 9PM

Sales: All July :
40% off all in stock King Cole DK Merino Blend (that makes it $2.98 per ball!)

30% off all in stock Eden Madil Bamboo, Jaeger Trinity Silk, Laines du Nord Mulberry Silk and SRK Perth

Knit on Kniterarians!

Martina

No comments: