Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Daughter the Photographer




Kniterary and Hedgehog Stitchery are putting together an ad to go into the Spring Whitby Downtown magazine. I got Rhea to do a photo shoot of some of the items in the shop. She did a wonderful job! I want to share a few of the photos with you.


Could you imagine getting these stitch markers just to hang in a sunny window?? They are so beautiful!







This photo actually made it into the ad. It is my invitation to all of you to join me any Tuesday to Friday for a cup of tea (or coffee), a chat and a knit (or prefered fibre craft)!




Shown in the photo is my unique felted tea Cosy, 2 skeins of Cascade Ultra Pima and the runner is a Mango Moon woven Sari Silk Wrap.




You will get to sit near the Manos del Uruguay! You can stroke it all you want!

I am pouring one for you now!

No comments: