Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sock Photos

I owe you photos of my ufo socks from past years. These are the socks I am going to work on first in......
Yes I am a person who suffers from SSS...It is sad but true... I hope this KAL will cure me! (Don't stop knitting)....


Sock number 1 is ....A Jaywalker.... Loved knitting it but go sidetracked....




Knit in a Berocco Sock yarn that is perfect for JayWalkers! Going to get more in with the next order! See the ball? That will be a sock next time you see it!


These next ones are BLACK and BORING ...yup that is my excuse...2 years in knitting..Would have fit my son when started....NOW they are for me. Lesson learned...I will never ever knitting plain st st black socks ever again! I just do not have the attention span. Will probably be my January sock just to get it off my UFO list. Yes the black blob in the middle of the photo is a sock.

The last pair I have to finish are a pair of Fair Isle Knee Highs I started for my friend Jen. Did one and it seemed small so I got her to try it on. Yes way too small... Into the frog pond and start again. Waaaaa... It was decided last week that knee high socks count as 4 socks so this should take me through 4 months.... blarg...

So that is my next 6 months of puyskal (Pull Up Your Socks Knit a Long).


I have the first photo already of a finished sock from Pam! Way to go!

1 comment:

pamnov said...

Thanks for the 'props', Martina!