Friday, August 17, 2007

All The Knews Most of the TIme

Hi all! I know some of you have been reading my personal blog IN A SkNIT for a while. Well I have decided to separate my personal blog from store news. I seem to put alot of family stuff on my original blog and I feel that I need to have a blog dedicated soley to the happenings at Kniterary.

It is Friday and I have brought in some lovely Gladiolas today. Glads are the happiest of flowers don't you think!

Fall orders should be starting to come in during the next few weeks. I am excited to recieve them because most of the items were ordered in June and I can't remember what I got for the most part.

I remember that I am bringing in the new Kaffe Fasset sock yarn line. The colours, as you would expect, are beautiful. I saw an ad for the yarn in the latest Vogue Knitting.

Yarn is also coming in from the Mirasol Project. The yarn is from Peru and the money made from the sales is going to improve education and childcare for the children of the poor Sierra region.




I have finished the samples for the felted bowl class and will be posting the picures of the pre and post felted looks soon.


Sit N' Knit continues on Friday evening fro the rest of August and will change back to Thursday evenings in September.

Have a good week end. Drop by if you are in the area!

No comments: