Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sock Class!

I have just added a sock class to the schedule.

Saturday September 15th, 1 - 5 PM
Cost: $20 (plus materials)*

You will be making a miniature sock that could be used for a Holiday season decoration or a key chain. While making the sock you will learn to cast on on double pointed needles, turn a heel, decrease for toes and kitchener stitch.

Email me at kniterary@hotmail.com or leave a comment or pop into Kniterary to register.
(*I will have the material cost set this coming week).

As soon as the Web Master allows me to update my web site it will be done!!!

Lots of new visitors to the shop today. Most of them found out about the shop through a friend. Keep on passing the word! Thanks to all of you who have!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I want in! I have been eyeing those keychains for awhile now!