Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Swift



Thanks to Geri,who graciously pick this up for me at Rhinebeck, there is now a Swift in the shop!

(For some reason I keep getting Geri's and Gwen's name mixed in my head!!! SO after Geri dropped this off for me yesterday I introduced her as Gwen! So sorry Geri! Lucy's name also escaped me while I was introducing her to Geri, so, my apologies to her too!! I try to get everybodies names right I really do!!)

Now that there is a swift to go along with the ball winder making balls out of the skeined yarns will be even quicker!

The fee for using the swift and ball winder will be 50 cents per ball or you can leave the skeins for me to do for 75 cents a ball.

I am in the process of organizing events for November and December. Among them will be Thrummed Mittens, Felted Christmas Pears, Finishing Friday and Sock Saturdays.

I will have sheets in the store for you to start making your Christmas Wish lists to pass on to your family and friends. There are also Gift Certificates available for giving!!

Remember Thursay is Sit N' KNit! I hope to see you in the store!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Thanks for the 'props', Martina!